Sunday, October 11, 2009

Interference by Type.

This video has been making the rounds, but I just thought I would share anyways since you most likely don't read everything I read too. Recently this video from Justice for the remix of Let Love Rule by Lenny Kravitz was released. The video is very interesting because it is as if we missed the movie and now we are just seeing the end credits. It seems pretty lame until you begin to notice the characters interaction with the typography. He sets soda cans, hangs dry cleaning, and lastly smashes chunks of the type to smithereens with a baseball bat aka my favorite part. I didn't post the video to stay out of trouble so see the screen shots and make sure to check out the video from the posted link. Overall,l I am glad to see graphic design and typography especially being recognized and put on stay in our mainstream culture.




(The video was directed by Keith Schofield)

* I am working on the images filling the whole post better. It might require a switch to A. a new blog look or B. a new host? Will see.

No comments: