Saturday, April 11, 2009

Best of Graphic Design.




Soo I have to brag! Mosty because my senior project, "The Unconventional Oddities of San Luis Obispo" took over my life and I am very proud of the final project.

Anyways to the fabulous news, drum roll please... I won Best in Graphic Design for "The Unconventional Oddities of San Luis Obispo" in the Annual Juried Student Exhibition at Cal Poly. I have to say I was super excited! I have gotten work into the show previously throughout the last three years, but this year was the best.

So if you are in San Luis and want to check out my piece, the show will be up until May 1st.

Gallery Info:
The Cal Poly University Art Gallery is located in the Dexter Building (34), room 171, on the campus of Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.
Gallery hours:
Tue - Sat 11am-4pm
Closed during academic holidays and between sessions.
Gallery: 805.756.6038
http://artgallery.calpoly.edu/

No comments: