Friday, March 27, 2009

pixar.... do you see me?

so as many of my readers know, i have a dream to some day work for Pixar Animation Studios. so again this year I am knocking on their door! After finishing the toughest quarter of my life in school, which included many all nighters, very little sleep, and no social life, I took on one more thing... handmaking my crazy portfolio book just for Pixar. It took me about 4 days of finding all the files I needed, lots of formatting and a spur of the moment photoshoot, but I got it done and the book arrived at Pixar yesterday at 9:10am.

This is my shout out to you Pixar! This is my third year applying for an internship and I am hoping this is the year, because there is a Graphic Art position! I am hoping it is destiny calling, because I am graduating and my dream job finally is up for grabs. So, hey Pixar, I am the one you want, I will work my hardest everyday, please give me a shot? At least an interview? The portfolio, (that I sadly will never see again) is me in a book, hopefully it was enough to knock your socks off.

Oh and yes, I know the book is intense, but it shows I am driven and it was supposed to be overwhelming, maybe a little crazy is good. Shows I want it!




No comments: