Sunday, September 13, 2009

trendy: balloons

i wasn't sure if i would post this at first, but i changed my mind. it doesn't really fit my normal topics, however follows a trend i have noticed. while surfing channels about a month ago i stopped because pastel balloons caught my eye. then for 3 min i watched Kid Cudi (Feat. Kanye West & Common) - Make Her Say (I Poke Her Face) it had balloons, samples lady gaga (my current guilty pleasure, ahaha), and using a split screen to create simple, yet interesting affect with some scenes: stairs, pools, windows, etc. below are a few screen shots of the music video, hopefully i don't get in trouble? check out the video though, i impressed our friend Will because i had already seen the video. glad to know we have the same taste in some things. anyways enjoy the balloons and maybe you will notice them around more often now. they seem to always make you smile, brightens the day.





No comments: