Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Neenah Paper = AIGA Conference

hello to my readers!

so, today has brought on opportunity, however I need your help.
so, today... I can on the power of the interwebs. P.S. That means YOU!

This is how it works. I was really really sad I didn't have sufficient funds to travel to Memphis for the most awesomest (yes, I am making up words) conference aka Make/Think: AIGA. I even applied for Command X, wasn't picked though, but it was worth the try and I will be trying again someday. Can't even buy tickets at this point, but today I noticed (via @NeenahPaper) that Neenah Paper said they were giving away a ticket to the conference. The rules are as follows:

There are several ways to enter our AIGA Conference Pass drawing, so pay attention – 1) new fans should click to become a fan of Neenah and leave a comment on our wall; 2) existing fans can post a comment on our wall; or 3) invite your friends to become fans and every time they mention your name on our wall, you’re entered again. Start posting now because you only have until Fri, Sep 25th at 5 p.m. Good luck!


Ok... so now I ask you, become a Fan for me. Neenah Paper Rocks so why wouldn't you! The important part mention my name and help me get more chances to win a ticket. Thanks, if you do and I will be AIGA-ing it up in Memphis. Lastly you could always tweet to them too maybe... tell them to send @IveGoneGRAPHIC


- Maybe I am trying to hard? Nahh.

No comments: