Saturday, September 12, 2009

AIGA SF 25th Anniversary Book.

One of the perks of being an AIGA member is occasionally getting something fun in the mail. They do seem to be cutting back on the amount of paper used, because I haven't gotten any really oversized posters recently. I took a few snap shots of some of the spreads in the book the day I got it. Its AIGA SF's (@AIGA SF) 25th Anniversary Book. I was very grateful for the present, but I was a little disappointed with the design. Just felt it could have been a little more modern. The design did sorta fit the style of AIGA's font and such... sorta of a play of the brand and identity, at least thats the vibe i got, which wasn't a bad idea. so all and all i am happy. whenever i get something from AIGA, I do think of the 365. Ahhh thats the best gift of the whole year.





No comments: