Friday, March 13, 2009

senior project photoshoot.



so, today i turned it all in... well all of senior project stuff at least. it has been a rough week here on johnson but, getting better. took the afternoon off and picked up my mess caused by the making of "the unconventional oddities of san luis obispo." anyways, i just wanted to share a few pics. i will post more later, but don't have time to photoshop them all now. signing off and back to work tomorrow to finish another book/poster thing. check back later for that.

------------

UPDATE!

So is a better look at some of the book. My images still need some work, but you can see more close up.

The Unconventional Oddities of San Luis Obispo is a quirky guide to unique findings in the city of San Luis Obispo, CA. The book is a look through my eyes, as you are lead from place to place discovering things that many see as mundane or never take the time to stop and just look. If you are in the area and find more oddities let me know!

Also, there are 25 handmade books (still in production). The plan is to have another edition made, but not made by hand so my cost of production is cheeper. Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That project looks really interesting. The colours are great, and though that's about all I can see, it's very attractive!

I agree with the papyrus eradicator!