Wednesday, January 14, 2009

happy new year.

i would just like to say.... I have 2007, 2008, and now 2009 worth of blog posts! although I haven't posted that much. ah, but guess what, my new years resolution ( for my blog ) is to post at least once a week. i have enough going on now with senior project, advanced type, freelance stuff, being a junior designer at iiiDESiGN, building my portfolio, revamping my .com and getting close to graduating. see a lot going on.

so with that bring on the new year and some new opportunities.

ta-da! some new work too. this is a comp of my first project for advanced type with charmaine. the project was to combine three separate bodies of text ( chosen for us ) using what ever methods we choose. the only rules were that only one type family could be used ( the whole family could be used though, bold, demi, italic, etc. ) and the use of lines are aloud. my concept was to create two spaces one for the male and female voice, with the radio text acting as white noise and the coffee directions interrupting the females train of thought. so there you have it, check it out, and let me know your thoughts.

No comments: