Friday, January 30, 2009

an end to continuum.

the class got a lucky break and although the poster were "due" wednesday, we got one more round. which was just a nice way of telling us we all weren't finished and they still kinda sucked. anyways today was the due date and they are all done this time. as for my feelings on my project, i knew i wasn't finished with it on wednesday. there was still things that bugged me and i didn't get enough time to step back and not really think about it. so i didn't think about it for about 24hrs and with a little help i made some tweeks, made some things "pop" a little more, added a dash of legibility ( which was cause by my love for hairline type ) and ta-da. complete. i am actually pretty happy with it, except for tickets, something me still irks about it. the color is my favorite. im gonna have to make up some more quirky colors, as my teacher put it. anyways here is the final, i think i might just kern the type in a few more places and then its done, done, like i put it in the portfolio, no more fixing, done. oh if only things were ever really done done. im sure i will find something. oh, and scroll down to see its evolution.

1 comment:

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

I like your blog :D...don't give up for pixar...stand out with work....:D