Thursday, April 24, 2008

back to design.

ok, soo i know i haven't posted in a while.
i have just getting my quarter in order. as for a little update on whats going on...

1. I am working with Cuesta's English department on their Literary Annual Tellus. I am just finishing up this weekend and then it will be sent off to the printers Tuesday morning. This will be my first heavy text book! For all the Cal Poly people it is Cuesta's version of Cp's Byzantium.

2. I am finishing up the marketing for ASI's "May Mayhem" aka the UU on crack. It is similar to the "Dusk 'til Dawn" event I designed the marketing for earlier in the year. The Mayhem concept was about things going in every direction, lots of arrows. (see below)

3. I love number 3! That's because #3 is my side projects. haha. I am not gonna spill the beans yet. These projects are still in the concept phase, but I teaming up with friend and working on some stuff. I want it to be a surprise, but as for the medium we are going to explore with photography and illustrations. Lots of movement and minimal color, you will just have to wait and see.

As for the completed stuff...
I am finally posting JUNO!
6 boxes of Tic Tacs, lots of scanning, a little illustration and hand drawn messy (on purpose) type = The posters for the upcoming screening of JUNO through ASI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice, the Juno poster turned out really well!