Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fizzz'Tails

so this quarter I am taking a package design class. very spiffy if you ask me. I have really begun to like it because you have to think beyond the flat aspect of design, you have to think about how the final project will look on the product or package. the assignment is to create your own beverage. it can be anything from tea, soda, energy drink, juice, etc. my take on the project is to create a non-alcholic drink resembling the flavors of a mimosa mixed w/ peach. The line/brand name of the drink would be called Fizzz'Tails w/ this one drink called a "Southern Belle." I would like to have more then one drink in the line, other names would be "New York Minute," "Nothern Light," and "Left Coast Breeze." More to come soon as the project developes.





No comments: